Designed of brushed standard grade stainless steel, the PK22 built-in range hood has some remarkable qualities! Unique hybrid filers enable greater airflow and quieter operation than traditional baffle filters. The use of an optional cabinet liner, allows for flexible installation and design options so your new power pack will be a perfect fit with your environment.
- Flush built-in design can be used with an optional liner to protect cabinets and allow you flexibility to achieve your kitchen design dreams
- Your choice of External In-line or Exterior Blowers allow you to select the right blower for your installation
- 4-speed, electronic push-button controls with LED display allow you to choose just the right speed to handle what's cooking
- Optional remote control for those who prefer to operate the hood from a hand-held device (ACR3)
- Three 50W Halogen bulbs flood the cooktop and surrounding area with 3-level lighting so you can check on what's cooking and see the cookbook
- Distinctive, hybrid aluminum mesh & stainless steel baffle filters effectively capture grease and are dishwasher safe making it easier to have a cleaner, odor-free kitchen; they are backed up by a filter clean reminder signal to ensure filters can be cleaned regularly
- Heat Sentry™ detects excessive heat and adjusts blower speed to high automatically to prolong product life by reducing damaging effects of high temperatures
- 10 minute delay-off feature keeps hood running after cooking to ensure smoke & odors have cleared the environment
- HVI certification gives you confidence this hood meets rated specs
- Can be used with optional Universal make-up air damper MD6TU or MD8TU to replace air lost through ventilation, keeping your home fresh and reducing energy consumption
Smoke Elimination Test: BEST iQ vs Competitor V
BEST iQ Blower System Calibration Demonstration
Quiet Advantage of the BEST iQ Blower System
Energy Efficiency Advantage of the BEST iQ Blower System
Can I install a range hood without venting it? - Danny Lipford
Is there any regular maintenance needed on my range hood? - Danny Lipford
Does an Over the Range microwave provide adequate Capture? - Danny Lipford
Professional in-home appliance delivery is available in our local market. Service includes removal of the old disconnected appliance(s) (like models on a one for one basis), uncrating of new appliance(s) if applicable, and bringing inside and setting in place into room of choice.
Professional installation services are available in most areas of our local market. Installations are available only for items we sell. Items we can install include dishwashers, gas and electric cooking ranges, range hoods, wall ovens, cooktops, microwaves, washing machines, gas and electric clothes dryers, and more.
Please call 877-695-2757 or email us for full details and pricing.
You will be offered an extended warranty after adding this item to your shopping cart.
Our extended warranties offer bumper-to-bumper coverage for mechancal failures. All costs for parts, labor, and service calls are covered with no out-of-pocket expense or deductible. Extended warranties cost just pennies a day - a small cost for the peace of mind they provide. We recommend you purchase an extended warranty on every item you purchase. Call us at 877-695-2757 if you have specific questions on extended warranties.
Note: Extended warranties must be purchased prior to delivery and installation of major appliances.
Karl's Appliance has been serving New Jersey and the New York Metro Area since 1941. Our nearly 70 years of experience has equipped us to help you find the appliances that fit your lifestyle. And now with the launch of KarlsAppliance.com the rest of the country can experience the Karl's difference!
There are so many appliance choices today - almost too many - but part of our job is to make purchasing your new appliances easy. We understand that you may not have purchased appliances for many years, even decades, and we have true appliance experts on staff to answer your questions and make this easy!
When you are buying from Karl's you are not buying from an unknown, cross your fingers and hope they will be there tomorrow, website. We operate seven retail appliance stores, a vibrant wholesale division, and three warehouses loaded with tens of millions of dollars of inventory. Our strong buying power and vendor relationships mean buying from Karl's is the right choice!
We sell everything from custom, designer, and professional appliances to the most basic and inexpensive - many available for next day local delivery and installation! If you can not find what you are looking for on our webite, please call us at 877-695-2757. We are an authorized dealer for every major brand of home appliances so chances are we have it!
Customer service - often a problem with your purchase becomes a nightmare - but not so at Karl's! We have invested in a dedicated customer service team who has the expertise to get any issue solved fast! How many of our competitors can say that?