Top + bottom heat.
Top + 1/3 bottom heat.
1/3 top + bottom heat.
Convection + bottom heat.
Convection + 1/3 bottom heat.
Baking stone operation.
- Rotary knob and TFT touch display operation.
- Information key with use indicators.
- Side-opening door opens up to 180° angle.
- Core temperature probe with automatic shut-off (lower oven).
- Rotisserie spit (lower oven).
- Baking stone outlet.
- Actual temperature display.
- Super-quick preheating.
- Timer functions: cooking time,
switch-off time, short-term timer,
- 60 W halogen light on the top.
- 10 W halogen light on the side.
- Enamelled side shelf supports with 5 tray levels, pyrolysis-safe.
- Thermally insulated door with quadruple glazing.
- Child lock.
- Safety shut-off.
- Cooled housing with temperature protection.
- Pyrolytic self-cleaning.
- Gaggenau Clean-Enamel.
- Heated air cleaning catalyst.
- Door hinge not reversible.
- The front of the appliance extends 1 7/8" from the cabinet front.
- The outer edge of the door handle extends 3 11/16" (94 mm) from the furniture cavity.
- Consider the overhang, incl. the door handle, when planning to open drawers next to the appliance.
- When planning a corner solution, pay attention to the 90° door opening angle.
- To achieve the 21 5/8" installation depth, the connecting cable needs to follow the slanted edge on the lower right hand corner of the housing.
- The electrical outlet needs to be planned outside of the cut-out niche.
- Total rating 9.2 kW.
- Total Amps: 40 A.
- 120 V / 60 Hz
- Plan for 47 1/4" connecting cable without plug (hardwire required)
- Pyrolytic self-cleaning
- Universal heating system with 17 heating methods, with core temperature probe, rotisserie spit and baking stone operation
- TFT touch display
- Electronic temperature control from 85 °F to 550 °F
- 2x 2.8 cu. ft. net volume
Professional in-home appliance delivery is available in our local market. Service includes removal of the old disconnected appliance(s) (like models on a one for one basis), uncrating of new appliance(s) if applicable, and bringing inside and setting in place into room of choice.
Professional installation services are available in most areas of our local market. Installations are available only for items we sell. Items we can install include dishwashers, gas and electric cooking ranges, range hoods, wall ovens, cooktops, microwaves, washing machines, gas and electric clothes dryers, and more.
Please call 877-695-2757 or email us for full details and pricing.
You will be offered an extended warranty after adding this item to your shopping cart.
Our extended warranties offer bumper-to-bumper coverage for mechancal failures. All costs for parts, labor, and service calls are covered with no out-of-pocket expense or deductible. Extended warranties cost just pennies a day - a small cost for the peace of mind they provide. We recommend you purchase an extended warranty on every item you purchase. Call us at 877-695-2757 if you have specific questions on extended warranties.
Note: Extended warranties must be purchased prior to delivery and installation of major appliances.
Karl's Appliance has been serving New Jersey and the New York Metro Area since 1941. Our nearly 70 years of experience has equipped us to help you find the appliances that fit your lifestyle. And now with the launch of KarlsAppliance.com the rest of the country can experience the Karl's difference!
There are so many appliance choices today - almost too many - but part of our job is to make purchasing your new appliances easy. We understand that you may not have purchased appliances for many years, even decades, and we have true appliance experts on staff to answer your questions and make this easy!
When you are buying from Karl's you are not buying from an unknown, cross your fingers and hope they will be there tomorrow, website. We operate seven retail appliance stores, a vibrant wholesale division, and three warehouses loaded with tens of millions of dollars of inventory. Our strong buying power and vendor relationships mean buying from Karl's is the right choice!
We sell everything from custom, designer, and professional appliances to the most basic and inexpensive - many available for next day local delivery and installation! If you can not find what you are looking for on our webite, please call us at 877-695-2757. We are an authorized dealer for every major brand of home appliances so chances are we have it!
Customer service - often a problem with your purchase becomes a nightmare - but not so at Karl's! We have invested in a dedicated customer service team who has the expertise to get any issue solved fast! How many of our competitors can say that?