- Vacuuming for sous-vide cooking.
- Vacuuming for fast marinating and flavouring.
- Vacuuming for extended storage.
- Vacuuming of vacuuming containers outside the chamber.
- Resealing bottle outside the chamber.
- Touch key operation.
- Recessed grip at the front bottom center of the drawer.
- Capacity load max. 22 Ibs.
- Maximum size of vacuuming bags W 9 1/2" x L 14".
- Maximum size of vacuuming bags W 240 mm x L 350 mm.
- 3 heat-sealing levels for different strengths of bag material.
- Sealing bar, non-stick coating, removable.
- Safety glass cover, opens automatically after vacuuming.
- Raised vacuuming platform, 44 mm, deployable.
- Utility space in vacuuming chamber, W 210 mm x L 275 mm.
- Membrane for avoiding reflow of liquids during vacuuming outside the chamber.
- Drying programme for vacuuming pump.
- Warning function.
- The panel surface of the appliance extends 47 mm from the furniture cavity.
- Installation of BS/BM/CM directly above DV in 59 cm niche without intermediate floor.
- Built-in under worktop or in single niche.
- The electric outlet can be planned behind the appliance.
- Total rating 0.81 kW.
- Connecting cable 6' with plug.
- Total Amps: 5 A.
Professional in-home appliance delivery is available in our local market. Service includes removal of the old disconnected appliance(s) (like models on a one for one basis), uncrating of new appliance(s) if applicable, and bringing inside and setting in place into room of choice.
Professional installation services are available in most areas of our local market. Installations are available only for items we sell. Items we can install include dishwashers, gas and electric cooking ranges, range hoods, wall ovens, cooktops, microwaves, washing machines, gas and electric clothes dryers, and more.
Please call 877-695-2757 or email us for full details and pricing.
You will be offered an extended warranty after adding this item to your shopping cart.
Our extended warranties offer bumper-to-bumper coverage for mechancal failures. All costs for parts, labor, and service calls are covered with no out-of-pocket expense or deductible. Extended warranties cost just pennies a day - a small cost for the peace of mind they provide. We recommend you purchase an extended warranty on every item you purchase. Call us at 877-695-2757 if you have specific questions on extended warranties.
Note: Extended warranties must be purchased prior to delivery and installation of major appliances.
Karl's Appliance has been serving New Jersey and the New York Metro Area since 1941. Our nearly 70 years of experience has equipped us to help you find the appliances that fit your lifestyle. And now with the launch of KarlsAppliance.com the rest of the country can experience the Karl's difference!
There are so many appliance choices today - almost too many - but part of our job is to make purchasing your new appliances easy. We understand that you may not have purchased appliances for many years, even decades, and we have true appliance experts on staff to answer your questions and make this easy!
When you are buying from Karl's you are not buying from an unknown, cross your fingers and hope they will be there tomorrow, website. We operate seven retail appliance stores, a vibrant wholesale division, and three warehouses loaded with tens of millions of dollars of inventory. Our strong buying power and vendor relationships mean buying from Karl's is the right choice!
We sell everything from custom, designer, and professional appliances to the most basic and inexpensive - many available for next day local delivery and installation! If you can not find what you are looking for on our webite, please call us at 877-695-2757. We are an authorized dealer for every major brand of home appliances so chances are we have it!
Customer service - often a problem with your purchase becomes a nightmare - but not so at Karl's! We have invested in a dedicated customer service team who has the expertise to get any issue solved fast! How many of our competitors can say that?