- 2 flex induction cooking areas. Small area: 7 1/2" x 9" (2200 W, with booster 3700 W), Large area: 15" x 9" (3300 W, with booster 3700 W).
- Control knobs with illuminated ring, cooking zone and output level markings.
- Electronic power control in 12 output levels.
- User friendly control with bi-coloured display (white / orange).
- Flex function for rectangular cooking areas.
- Frying sensor function.
- Booster function.
- Short-term timer.
- Options menu.
- Individual residual heat indication.
- Safety shut-off.
- Depending on the type of installation - surface- or flush-mounted, with or without cover - the specific location of the cut-out and the control knob positions may vary.
- The horizontal positioning of the knobs may be aligned with the specific cooking areas.
- The drawing "Installation of the control knob" must be observed if the panel is more than 1" thick (there must be a recess at the rear).
- When using the adjustment strip VA 450, additional space for cut-out depth needs to be considered.
- In a combination of Vario cooktops with at least one appliance cover, the adjustment strip VA 450 is required.
- In a combination of several Vario 400 series cooktops a connection strip VA 420 must be used. Depending on the type of installation- surface- or flush-mounted, with or without cover - the respective VA 420 connecting strip must be used.
- For flush installation the edge height
in the cut-out needs to be at least 1/2"
and for surface-mount 3/8". Ensure a
continuous cut surface of 90°.
- The weight capacity and stability,
especially in case of thin countertops,
must be supported using suitable
substructures. Take the appliance
weight and additional loads into
- Flush installation is possible in countertops made of stone, synthetics or solid wood. Heat resistance and watertight sealing of the edges must be observed. For other materials, please consult with your countertop manufacturer.
- The groove must be continuous and even, so that uniform placing of the appliance on the gasket is ensured. Do not use discontinuous lining.
- The joint width may vary due to size tolerances of the combinations and of the countertop cut-out.
- If installing several Vario products in individual cut-outs allow for a minimum distance of 2" between the cooktops.
- Operates with magnetic (induction) iron pots and pans only. For an optimal heat distribution, the use of sandwich bottom cookware is recommended. Immersion depth depending on installation situation, 2 5/8" for surfacemount or 2 3/4" for flush-mount. Front panel thickness 5/8" - 1".
- Appliance clicks into place when inserted into countertop from above. Appliance weight: approx. 19.8 lbs.
- Total Amps: 16A. 208/220 - 240 V. / 60 Hz
- Total rating: 208/220 - 240 V : 3.7 kW. 60 Hz
- Plan for a 37" connecting cable
without plug (hardwire required).
- Flex function for combining the rectangular cooking areas
- Free positioning of cookware inside combined cooking areas
- Frying sensor function for temperature control in pans
- Easy control of all functions with bi-coloured display
- Solid stainless steel control knobs
Professional nationwide delivery is avaialble on every item we sell. Local white glove delivery (NJ, NY Metro Area, parts of PA and CT) is only $49.95 and includes removal of disconnected appliances on a one for one basis. Most national inside deliveries are just $99.95 but call for pricing on larger orders (Shipping could be Free!) or deliveries to remote locations.
We offer professional appliance installation services for everything we sell. Next day service is available to most of our local delivery area. Installation services are available in many areas nationally. Please call 877-695-2757 for details.
You will be offered an extended warranty after adding this item to your shopping cart.
Our extended warranties offer bumper-to-bumper coverage for mechancal failures. All costs for parts, labor, and service calls are covered with no out-of-pocket expense or deductible. Extended warranties cost just pennies a day - a small cost for the peace of mind they provide. We recommend you purchase an extended warranty on every item you purchase. Call us at 877-695-2757 if you have specific questions on extended warranties.
Note: Extended warranties must be purchased prior to delivery and installation of major appliances.
Karl's Appliance has been serving New Jersey and the New York Metro Area since 1941. Our nearly 70 years of experience has equipped us to help you find the appliances that fit your lifestyle. And now with the launch of KarlsAppliance.com the rest of the country can experience the Karl's difference!
There are so many appliance choices today - almost too many - but part of our job is to make purchasing your new appliances easy. We understand that you may not have purchased appliances for many years, even decades, and we have true appliance experts on staff to answer your questions and make this easy!
When you are buying from Karl's you are not buying from an unknown, cross your fingers and hope they will be there tomorrow, website. We operate seven retail appliance stores, a vibrant wholesale division, and three warehouses loaded with tens of millions of dollars of inventory. Our strong buying power and vendor relationships mean buying from Karl's is the right choice!
We sell everything from custom, designer, and professional appliances to the most basic and inexpensive - many available for next day local delivery and installation! If you can not find what you are looking for on our webite, please call us at 877-695-2757. We are an authorized dealer for every major brand of home appliances so chances are we have it!
Customer service - often a problem with your purchase becomes a nightmare - but not so at Karl's! We have invested in a dedicated customer service team who has the expertise to get any issue solved fast! How many of our competitors can say that?