The Aspire by Hestan built-in grill with rotisserie adds even more culinary versatility to Aspire's heavy-duty performance with an additional under-hood searing burner and stainless steel rotisserie. Each unit is built in California from heavy-duty American steel. More incomparable features include spring-assisted hood, variable infrared searing burner, dual halogen lighting and flip-to-clean ceramic briquettes.
- Spring-assisted hood opens easily.
- Dual halogen lighting lights up the grill interior so you can keep an eye on every corner of the grate.
- Built-in ceramic infrared rotisserie burner delivers searing heat from 12,000 to 18,000 BTUs and is located above the stainless steel rotisserie to lock in flavor and juices.
- 304 stainless steel tubular burners deliver 23,000 BTUs of consistent heat and years of reliability.
- High-performance variable ceramic infrared sear burner delivers an additional 23,000 BTUs of searing heat to lock in flavor.
- Patent-pending symmetrical flip-to-clean radiant tray generates sizzling flavor with ceramic disc briquettes.
- 647-square-inch primary grilling surface with 183-square-inch warming rack surface makes room for large cookouts.
- External rotisserie motor with a single-speed, 3 rpm, 40 in-lbs motor.
- Porcelain broiling pan with stainless steel rotisserie spit and forks.
- Patent-pending Marquise Accented control panel and hood handle with commercial-grade end caps provide industry-exclusive durability and style.
- Hot surface ignition system.
- 304 stainless steel heavy-gauge, welded body construction.
- LED front control panel lighting with simple touch-on function.
- Patent-pending monogrammed temperature gauge with cooking zone markings.
- Stainless steel removable drip tray for easy maintenance and cleanup.
- Patent-pending Zamak die-cast knobs and bezels.
- Patent-pending stainless steel rod grates.
- Lifetime warranty on welded body, stainless tubular burners and variable sear burners.
Offer Expires: 1/1/2023 to 12/31/2023 |
Must be postmarked by: 1/31/2024
Receive an Aspire Refrigerator with purchase of qualifying Hestan appliances. Rebate form must be postmarked by 1/31/2024.
Offer Expires: 1/1/2023 to 12/31/2023 |
Must be postmarked by: 3/1/2024
Receive a reward with purchase of qualifying Hestan appliances. Rebate form must be postmarked by 3/1/2024.
Professional in-home appliance delivery is available in our local market. Service includes removal of the old disconnected appliance(s) (like models on a one for one basis), uncrating of new appliance(s) if applicable, and bringing inside and setting in place into room of choice.
Professional installation services are available in most areas of our local market. Installations are available only for items we sell. Items we can install include dishwashers, gas and electric cooking ranges, range hoods, wall ovens, cooktops, microwaves, washing machines, gas and electric clothes dryers, and more.
Please call 877-695-2757 or email us for full details and pricing.
You will be offered an extended warranty after adding this item to your shopping cart.
Our extended warranties offer bumper-to-bumper coverage for mechancal failures. All costs for parts, labor, and service calls are covered with no out-of-pocket expense or deductible. Extended warranties cost just pennies a day - a small cost for the peace of mind they provide. We recommend you purchase an extended warranty on every item you purchase. Call us at 877-695-2757 if you have specific questions on extended warranties.
Note: Extended warranties must be purchased prior to delivery and installation of major appliances.
Karl's Appliance has been serving New Jersey and the New York Metro Area since 1941. Our nearly 70 years of experience has equipped us to help you find the appliances that fit your lifestyle. And now with the launch of KarlsAppliance.com the rest of the country can experience the Karl's difference!
There are so many appliance choices today - almost too many - but part of our job is to make purchasing your new appliances easy. We understand that you may not have purchased appliances for many years, even decades, and we have true appliance experts on staff to answer your questions and make this easy!
When you are buying from Karl's you are not buying from an unknown, cross your fingers and hope they will be there tomorrow, website. We operate seven retail appliance stores, a vibrant wholesale division, and three warehouses loaded with tens of millions of dollars of inventory. Our strong buying power and vendor relationships mean buying from Karl's is the right choice!
We sell everything from custom, designer, and professional appliances to the most basic and inexpensive - many available for next day local delivery and installation! If you can not find what you are looking for on our webite, please call us at 877-695-2757. We are an authorized dealer for every major brand of home appliances so chances are we have it!
Customer service - often a problem with your purchase becomes a nightmare - but not so at Karl's! We have invested in a dedicated customer service team who has the expertise to get any issue solved fast! How many of our competitors can say that?