Up for anything. Whether you want steam, convection, or both, at 60cm wide and requiring only a 120-volt connection and no plumbing, these ovens can be installed throughout the home. Let your imagination run wild.
- Emotive Controls - Think less. Experience more. Inviting controls wait expectantly for the lightest touch to unleash performance and a full-color, guided cooking experience.
- STEAM OVEN - Up for anything. Whether you want steam, convection, or both, at 60cm wide and requiring only a 120-volt connection and no plumbing, these ovens can be installed throughout the home. Let your imagination run wild.
- 1.3 Cu. Ft. Capacity - Explore your options. There's room for whatever you're craving.
- Roasting Rack - Hot air steadily wraps around delicacies roasting on a sturdy wire rack.
- Steam Tray - Flavor unleashed. A perforated pan envelopes dishes with steam to naturally bring out the flavor of consistently-cooked fish, vegetables and more.
- Baking/Drip Tray - On top of the rack or below. When it comes to baking or easy cleanup, this pan can get on the level you need it.
- 3.5-Inch Full-Color LCD Display - The full-color LCD touchscreen is compact and packed with dynamic features that allow you to navigate effortlessly through settings and JennAir® Assisted Cooking.
- Stainless Steel Interior - Wrapped in luminous steel, intrinsic beauty is reflected in every corner.
- Stealth Flush Design - Create an unbroken silhouette. Discreet 1/8" reveals envelop every side, as dark interiors and glass expanses pull you in.
- JennAir® Assisted Cooking - Take your pick. With 72 different pre-set oven modes and 7 speciality settings, you can create a wide variety of dishes minus the guesswork - using steam, convection, or both.
- Language Setting - Cook in your native tongue. Select English, French, Spanish or Mandarin as your oven's display language.
- Favorites - Save your favorite cycles to use quickly at your will.
- True Convection - The power of convection, turned up. An extra element brings even baking to the most irresistible bites. Release some steam to thrill your appetite even more with every roast, broil or bake.
- Steam Generator - Whether you want to heat things up quickly or let off just the right amount of steam, this generator allows you to switch things up.
- Water Reservoir - Easy-to-fill. Easy-to-remove. Smoothly keep your oven's steam generator brimming with water.
- Temperature Probe - No watching and waiting. With precise temperature readings, only experience the feeling of anticipation that comes with an evenly cooked fine dining experience finished to your predilection.
- Steam Plus Convection Mode - Come together. Use both steam and convection all at once for food that's tender inside and roasted or crisped outside.
- Convection Bake Mode - Cookies, scones, muffins, souffle s, meringues and more. Whatever you crave, get even, golden-brown results that gratify every time.
- Steam Mode - Customize down to the exact percentage of steam, retaining nutrients and harnessing recipes to your will. Insert dishes one, two, three at a time - flavors don't mingle here.
- Steam Defrost Mode - Mouth-watering meals commence. Defrost frozen food gently and evenly.
- Steam Reheat Mode - Taste revived. Coax moist and delicious flavors out of your chilled or room-temperature foods without drying them out.
- Proofing Mode - Tame the temperamental. Low, consistent heat protects dough from temperature swings for an even, more rapid rise than at room temperature.
- Yogurt Mode - Try your hand at making rich, velvety homemade yogurt.
- Recently-Used Option - Put your preferences on full display. Find your 10 last used oven settings, right on the LCD touchscreen.
- Steam Cleaning Mode - Come clean. Revive your oven's interior with a mode that makes spills easy to wipe away.
- Drain Mode - Lose the excess. Free the boiler of residual water for optimal cooking performance.
- Descale Mode - Don't let things build up. Descale Mode helps reduce limescale deposits in the boiler and water lines.
|Depth Closed Excluding Handles (in)
|Depth Closed Including Handles (in)
|Depth Excluding Doors (in)
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree (in)
|Maximum Height (in)
|Minimum Height (in)
||ADA Height and Operation Compliant
|Installable Under Cooktop
|Oven Cooking System
|Hidden Bake Element
||Oven Light Touch Pad
|Self-Cleaning Oven Racks
|Oven Interior Width (in)
|Oven Interior Depth (in)
|Oven Interior Height (in)
|Flush Installation Approved
|Power Cord Included
|Oven Cleaning Type
Offer Expires: 7/1/2019 to 12/31/2019 |
Must be postmarked by: 1/31/2020
Receive up to a $2,000 rebate with purchase of qualifying personalized Jenn-Air package. Rebate form must be postmarked by 1/31/2020.
Professional in-home appliance delivery is available in our local market. Service includes removal of the old disconnected appliance(s) (like models on a one for one basis), uncrating of new appliance(s) if applicable, and bringing inside and setting in place into room of choice.
Professional installation services are available in most areas of our local market. Installations are available only for items we sell. Items we can install include dishwashers, gas and electric cooking ranges, range hoods, wall ovens, cooktops, microwaves, washing machines, gas and electric clothes dryers, and more.
Please call 877-695-2757 or email us for full details and pricing.
You will be offered an extended warranty after adding this item to your shopping cart.
Our extended warranties offer bumper-to-bumper coverage for mechancal failures. All costs for parts, labor, and service calls are covered with no out-of-pocket expense or deductible. Extended warranties cost just pennies a day - a small cost for the peace of mind they provide. We recommend you purchase an extended warranty on every item you purchase. Call us at 877-695-2757 if you have specific questions on extended warranties.
Note: Extended warranties must be purchased prior to delivery and installation of major appliances.
Karl's Appliance has been serving New Jersey and the New York Metro Area since 1941. Our nearly 70 years of experience has equipped us to help you find the appliances that fit your lifestyle. And now with the launch of KarlsAppliance.com the rest of the country can experience the Karl's difference!
There are so many appliance choices today - almost too many - but part of our job is to make purchasing your new appliances easy. We understand that you may not have purchased appliances for many years, even decades, and we have true appliance experts on staff to answer your questions and make this easy!
When you are buying from Karl's you are not buying from an unknown, cross your fingers and hope they will be there tomorrow, website. We operate seven retail appliance stores, a vibrant wholesale division, and three warehouses loaded with tens of millions of dollars of inventory. Our strong buying power and vendor relationships mean buying from Karl's is the right choice!
We sell everything from custom, designer, and professional appliances to the most basic and inexpensive - many available for next day local delivery and installation! If you can not find what you are looking for on our webite, please call us at 877-695-2757. We are an authorized dealer for every major brand of home appliances so chances are we have it!
Customer service - often a problem with your purchase becomes a nightmare - but not so at Karl's! We have invested in a dedicated customer service team who has the expertise to get any issue solved fast! How many of our competitors can say that?