With the 15-in Marvel ADA-Height Clear Ice Machine with Arctic White Illuminice™ Lighting, even low profile undercounter spaces can have pure, crystal-clear ice with a dazzling presentation. The quietest ice maker you can buy, this clear ice model offers energy-saving options to conserve water and energy. Eco Ice mode saves 25% water and electricity, and a Delay Start (Vacation) option prevents unnecessary water and energy use. Marvel clear ice is unrivaled in clarity, quality and consistency, and is engineered for immediate cooling and slower melt. It produces up to 39 lbs of consistently-sized clear ice daily, the equivalent of nearly eight convenient-store bags of ice. Marvel Intuit™ Controls are programmed with cleaning reminders and audible alerts to keep your ice machine in peak performance.
- Discretely quiet operation
- Energy-saving options conserve water and electricity
- Engineered to consistently produce pure, clear ice with unrivaled clarity, immediate cooling and slower melt
- Produces up to 39 pounds of clear ice daily, the equivalent of nearly eight convenience-store ice bags
- Close Door Assist System™ prevents energy loss by automatically drawing door to a gentle close
- Streamlined componentry and single-connection water fitting for simple installation
- Large-capacity bin stores 35 pounds of clear ice
- Ice scoop included
- Multifunction Marvel Intuit™ Integrated Controls adapt ice production to usage needs
- Eco Ice™ mode moderates ice production to conservative usage
- Audible alerts and programmed cleaning reminders
- Illuminice™ feature projects arctic white LED lighting through clear ice for a dazzling illumination effect
- Dramatic midnight black interior
- High-efficiency, low-maintenance condenser design for built-in zero clearance installations
- Low profile, ADA height allows for universal installation applications
- Black toe kick adjustable to 4 inches with leveling legs
|Cord Length (ft)
||15" W x 24" D x 31.25" H
|Daily Ice Production (lbs)
||115V / 60 Hz / 15A
|Ice Storage Capacity (lbs)
|Interior Cabinet Color
||14.875" W x 23.625" D x 31" H
||19" W x 31" D x 37" H
|Shipping Weight (lbs)
|Toe Grille Finish
Energy Star Rated:
35 (cu. ft.)
Professional in-home appliance delivery is available in our local market. Service includes removal of the old disconnected appliance(s) (like models on a one for one basis), uncrating of new appliance(s) if applicable, and bringing inside and setting in place into room of choice.
Professional installation services are available in most areas of our local market. Installations are available only for items we sell. Items we can install include dishwashers, gas and electric cooking ranges, range hoods, wall ovens, cooktops, microwaves, washing machines, gas and electric clothes dryers, and more.
Please call 877-695-2757 or email us for full details and pricing.
You will be offered an extended warranty after adding this item to your shopping cart.
Our extended warranties offer bumper-to-bumper coverage for mechancal failures. All costs for parts, labor, and service calls are covered with no out-of-pocket expense or deductible. Extended warranties cost just pennies a day - a small cost for the peace of mind they provide. We recommend you purchase an extended warranty on every item you purchase. Call us at 877-695-2757 if you have specific questions on extended warranties.
Note: Extended warranties must be purchased prior to delivery and installation of major appliances.
Karl's Appliance has been serving New Jersey and the New York Metro Area since 1941. Our nearly 70 years of experience has equipped us to help you find the appliances that fit your lifestyle. And now with the launch of KarlsAppliance.com the rest of the country can experience the Karl's difference!
There are so many appliance choices today - almost too many - but part of our job is to make purchasing your new appliances easy. We understand that you may not have purchased appliances for many years, even decades, and we have true appliance experts on staff to answer your questions and make this easy!
When you are buying from Karl's you are not buying from an unknown, cross your fingers and hope they will be there tomorrow, website. We operate seven retail appliance stores, a vibrant wholesale division, and three warehouses loaded with tens of millions of dollars of inventory. Our strong buying power and vendor relationships mean buying from Karl's is the right choice!
We sell everything from custom, designer, and professional appliances to the most basic and inexpensive - many available for next day local delivery and installation! If you can not find what you are looking for on our webite, please call us at 877-695-2757. We are an authorized dealer for every major brand of home appliances so chances are we have it!
Customer service - often a problem with your purchase becomes a nightmare - but not so at Karl's! We have invested in a dedicated customer service team who has the expertise to get any issue solved fast! How many of our competitors can say that?