The World's Most Versatile Beer Dispenser
The only beer dispenser that can store half kegs, tall quarter kegs, pony kegs, sixth barrels, Cornelius kegs, growlers, bottles or cans, the Marvel Beer Dispenser can even convert to a refrigerator to store perishables!
- Dynamic Cooling Technology™ delivers the industry's best temperature stability and rapid cool down, tested and proven to cool nearly 2x faster than competitors
- Integrated drain system keeps spillage under control and removable components make for easier cleaning
- Double-insulated stainless steel tower reduces foam on pour and prevents condensation
- Now even quieter operation thanks to exclusive design enhancements to buffer and minimize sound
- Certified to meet ENERGY STAR® requirements
- Stores half barrel, tall quarter barrel, pony keg or two sixth barrels or Cornelius kegs
- Drain pan and hose, 5 lb. CO2 tank, connectors, regulator and interior floor shield included
- Lo-Boy coupler makes it easier to store, tap and swap out tall US type D barrels
- Secure CO2 tank storage area and drain basin
- Anti-scuff interior floor shield protects against cabinet wear and tear from loading and unloading kegs
- Rear port gives external CO2 tank option
- 2 stow-on-board, commercial-grade stainless steel shelves convert unit to refrigerator to store food and beverages
- 5.7 cu. ft. capacity
- Multifunction Marvel Intuit™ Integrated Controls ensure precise temperature management from 34°F to 46°F
- Audible and visual alarms signal when door is left ajar to protect food integrity and energy use
- Vacation mode conserves energy during times when unit is not in use
- Built-in and mobile models available with single or twin tap
- Panel overlay option features soft-close integrated hinge for a truly flush fit with cabinetry
- Finish options: stainless steel, black or overlay (panel ready)
- Close Door Assist System™ gently and automatically draws door to a close, ensuring door is never accidentally left ajar
- Black toe kick adjustable up to 4" with leveling legs
- 1-year parts and labor warranty, 5-year sealed system parts warranty
Stores half barrel, quarter barrel (pony keg), sixth barrels/ Cornelius kegs, slim quarters, growlers, bottles or cans.
5.7 cu. ft. Storage Configuration
(2) stow-on-board, commercial-grade stainless steel shelves convert unit to an all-refrigerator Product Dimensions
23-7/8" W x 33-3/4" minimum H x 25-21/32" D (including handle) Usage
Indoor residential use only Finish/Door Options
Wood Panel (Panel Ready)
Professional nationwide delivery is avaialble on every item we sell. Local white glove delivery (NJ, NY Metro Area, parts of PA and CT) is only $49.95 and includes removal of disconnected appliances on a one for one basis. Most national inside deliveries are just $99.95 but call for pricing on larger orders (Shipping could be Free!) or deliveries to remote locations.
We offer professional appliance installation services for everything we sell. Next day service is available to most of our local delivery area. Installation services are available in many areas nationally. Please call 877-695-2757 for details.
You will be offered an extended warranty after adding this item to your shopping cart.
Our extended warranties offer bumper-to-bumper coverage for mechancal failures. All costs for parts, labor, and service calls are covered with no out-of-pocket expense or deductible. Extended warranties cost just pennies a day - a small cost for the peace of mind they provide. We recommend you purchase an extended warranty on every item you purchase. Call us at 877-695-2757 if you have specific questions on extended warranties.
Note: Extended warranties must be purchased prior to delivery and installation of major appliances.
Karl's Appliance has been serving New Jersey and the New York Metro Area since 1941. Our nearly 70 years of experience has equipped us to help you find the appliances that fit your lifestyle. And now with the launch of KarlsAppliance.com the rest of the country can experience the Karl's difference!
There are so many appliance choices today - almost too many - but part of our job is to make purchasing your new appliances easy. We understand that you may not have purchased appliances for many years, even decades, and we have true appliance experts on staff to answer your questions and make this easy!
When you are buying from Karl's you are not buying from an unknown, cross your fingers and hope they will be there tomorrow, website. We operate seven retail appliance stores, a vibrant wholesale division, and three warehouses loaded with tens of millions of dollars of inventory. Our strong buying power and vendor relationships mean buying from Karl's is the right choice!
We sell everything from custom, designer, and professional appliances to the most basic and inexpensive - many available for next day local delivery and installation! If you can not find what you are looking for on our webite, please call us at 877-695-2757. We are an authorized dealer for every major brand of home appliances so chances are we have it!
Customer service - often a problem with your purchase becomes a nightmare - but not so at Karl's! We have invested in a dedicated customer service team who has the expertise to get any issue solved fast! How many of our competitors can say that?