Versatile refrigerator freezer with ice maker in a 24" footprint
A refrigerator, freezer and ice maker all in one, this model packs the best features of your primary refrigerator into one compact undercounter footprint. Its refrigeration space fits 72 12-oz cans and includes a MaxStore™ bin that can hold 15 lbs of produce, 4 wine bottles or (another) 22 12-oz cans. The freezer stores 12 pints of ice cream and also converts to an ice maker capable of producing 7 lbs of crescent ice a day!
- Dynamic cooling technology delivers rapid cool down, frost-free operation and the industry's best temperature stability
- Independent temperature control for each compartment
- Thermal-efficient cabinet ensures optimum preservation and energy efficiency while maximizing capacity
- Now even quieter operation thanks to exclusive design enhancements to buffer and minimize sound
- Certified to meet ENERGY STAR® requirements*
- 4.9 cu. ft. capacity, refrigerator stores (72) 12-oz cans
- MaxStore™ smooth-glide clear bin organizes loose, bulky items; capable of storing 15 lbs of produce, 4 wine bottles or 22 cans
- Self-closing, frost-free freezer can store 12 pints of ice cream
- Crescent ice maker produces up to 7 lbs of ice in 24 hours and ice bucket stores 13 lbs of ice (select models)
- Also includes (2) half-width cantilevered, fully adjustable steel-framed glass shelves and (1) full width fixed position steel-framed glass shelf
- Multifunction Marvel Intuit™ Integrated Controls ensure precise refrigeration temperature management from 34° F to 42° F and a freezer temperature between -6° F and 6° F to keep contents evenly frozen throughout
- Vacation mode conserves energy during times when the unit is not in use
- Pristine white interior easily wipes clean
- Efficient arctic white LED lighting illuminates interior for better viewing
- Easy-to-install panel overlay option features soft-close integrated hinge for a truly flush fit with cabinetry
- Finish options: stainless steel or overlay (panel ready)
- Close Door Assist System™ gently and automatically draws door to a close, ensuring door is never accidentally left ajar
- Black toe kick adjustable to 4" with leveling legs
- 1-year parts and labor warranty, 5-year sealed system parts warranty
*Select models are ENERGY STAR® rated. For more information, see the Ordering Details tab. Storage Capacity
Refrigerator: Up to 72 12-oz cans
Ice bucket capacity = 13 lbs Storage Configuration
(2) half-width cantilevered, fully adjustable steel-framed glass shelves
(1) full-width fixed position white steel-framed glass shelf
(1) MaxStore™ Utility Bin
(1) Crescent Ice Bin Product Dimensions
23-7/8" W x 33-3/4" minimum H x 25-21/32" D (including handle) Usage
Indoor residential use only Finish/Door Options
Wood Panel (Panel Ready)
Professional in-home appliance delivery is available in our local market. Service includes removal of the old disconnected appliance(s) (like models on a one for one basis), uncrating of new appliance(s) if applicable, and bringing inside and setting in place into room of choice.
Professional installation services are available in most areas of our local market. Installations are available only for items we sell. Items we can install include dishwashers, gas and electric cooking ranges, range hoods, wall ovens, cooktops, microwaves, washing machines, gas and electric clothes dryers, and more.
Please call 877-695-2757 or email us for full details and pricing.
You will be offered an extended warranty after adding this item to your shopping cart.
Our extended warranties offer bumper-to-bumper coverage for mechancal failures. All costs for parts, labor, and service calls are covered with no out-of-pocket expense or deductible. Extended warranties cost just pennies a day - a small cost for the peace of mind they provide. We recommend you purchase an extended warranty on every item you purchase. Call us at 877-695-2757 if you have specific questions on extended warranties.
Note: Extended warranties must be purchased prior to delivery and installation of major appliances.
Karl's Appliance has been serving New Jersey and the New York Metro Area since 1941. Our nearly 70 years of experience has equipped us to help you find the appliances that fit your lifestyle. And now with the launch of KarlsAppliance.com the rest of the country can experience the Karl's difference!
There are so many appliance choices today - almost too many - but part of our job is to make purchasing your new appliances easy. We understand that you may not have purchased appliances for many years, even decades, and we have true appliance experts on staff to answer your questions and make this easy!
When you are buying from Karl's you are not buying from an unknown, cross your fingers and hope they will be there tomorrow, website. We operate seven retail appliance stores, a vibrant wholesale division, and three warehouses loaded with tens of millions of dollars of inventory. Our strong buying power and vendor relationships mean buying from Karl's is the right choice!
We sell everything from custom, designer, and professional appliances to the most basic and inexpensive - many available for next day local delivery and installation! If you can not find what you are looking for on our webite, please call us at 877-695-2757. We are an authorized dealer for every major brand of home appliances so chances are we have it!
Customer service - often a problem with your purchase becomes a nightmare - but not so at Karl's! We have invested in a dedicated customer service team who has the expertise to get any issue solved fast! How many of our competitors can say that?