- Makes up to 65 lbs. of clear ice in a day cycle
- Flexible design allows built-in or freestanding use in 17" wide spaces
- Versatile design is ideal for hotels, wet bars, and restaurants
- Save time and energy with low maintenance automatic defrost
- Meets UL Commercial Standard 471
SUMMIT BIM70 is a versatile icemaker designed for built-in or freestanding use.
At less than 17" wide, this slim unit features a stainless steel exterior to suit any home or commercial setting, with a sliding black lid for easy access into the ice bin. The BIM70 produces up to 65 lbs. of crystal clear gourmet ice per day cycle, with an insulated storage bin that can temporarily hold up to 25 lbs. at a time.
Automatic defrost ensures low maintenance operation and a bin sensor prevents an overproduction of ice if the bin is not emptied. The BIM70 is designed for drained use. An optional pump is available for purchase.
With easy-fitting dimensions and a smart design, SUMMIT BIM70 is the ideal mid-sized icemaker for restaurants, wet bars, or any setting in need of a steady supply of gourmet ice.
- Slim undercounter dimensions : Less than 17" wide for an easy fit
- Built-in capable : Make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter
- Fully finished stainless steel cabinet : Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- Large capacity : Produces up to 65 lbs. of ice in a day cycle, with a 25 lb. storage bin capacity
- Clear ice : Gourmet bullet-shaped ice is crystal clear, measures 1 3/8" diameter by 1 1/8" height
- Overfill prevention : Unit senses when bin is full and will automatically stop until ice is removed
- Sliding door : Top lid is on lift-up glides for easy access to the ice bin
- Energy efficient design : WattSipper listed to perform using less energy than federal standards require
- Automatic defrost : No-frost system simplifies maintenance
- Insulated storage bin : Ice stays frozen longer inside this cold-protected bin
- For use with drain : Optional pump available for purchase
- Ice scoop : Ice scoop included for added convenience
- Commercial design : Meets UL-Commercial Standard 471
- 100% CFC Free : Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
|Canadian Electrical Safety
||115 V AC/60 Hz
|US Electrical Safety
|High Side PSI
|Low Side PSI
Energy Star Rated:
Professional in-home appliance delivery is available in our local market. Service includes removal of the old disconnected appliance(s) (like models on a one for one basis), uncrating of new appliance(s) if applicable, and bringing inside and setting in place into room of choice.
Professional installation services are available in most areas of our local market. Installations are available only for items we sell. Items we can install include dishwashers, gas and electric cooking ranges, range hoods, wall ovens, cooktops, microwaves, washing machines, gas and electric clothes dryers, and more.
Please call 877-695-2757 or email us for full details and pricing.
You will be offered an extended warranty after adding this item to your shopping cart.
Our extended warranties offer bumper-to-bumper coverage for mechancal failures. All costs for parts, labor, and service calls are covered with no out-of-pocket expense or deductible. Extended warranties cost just pennies a day - a small cost for the peace of mind they provide. We recommend you purchase an extended warranty on every item you purchase. Call us at 877-695-2757 if you have specific questions on extended warranties.
Note: Extended warranties must be purchased prior to delivery and installation of major appliances.
Karl's Appliance has been serving New Jersey and the New York Metro Area since 1941. Our nearly 70 years of experience has equipped us to help you find the appliances that fit your lifestyle. And now with the launch of KarlsAppliance.com the rest of the country can experience the Karl's difference!
There are so many appliance choices today - almost too many - but part of our job is to make purchasing your new appliances easy. We understand that you may not have purchased appliances for many years, even decades, and we have true appliance experts on staff to answer your questions and make this easy!
When you are buying from Karl's you are not buying from an unknown, cross your fingers and hope they will be there tomorrow, website. We operate seven retail appliance stores, a vibrant wholesale division, and three warehouses loaded with tens of millions of dollars of inventory. Our strong buying power and vendor relationships mean buying from Karl's is the right choice!
We sell everything from custom, designer, and professional appliances to the most basic and inexpensive - many available for next day local delivery and installation! If you can not find what you are looking for on our webite, please call us at 877-695-2757. We are an authorized dealer for every major brand of home appliances so chances are we have it!
Customer service - often a problem with your purchase becomes a nightmare - but not so at Karl's! We have invested in a dedicated customer service team who has the expertise to get any issue solved fast! How many of our competitors can say that?