(P)Passive cooling system offers a temperature range from 38°F - 65°F.(/P)
(P)Digital Touch Pad Control is conveniently located on upper face of unit.(/P)
(P)Solid natural beech wood fronts on wine racks can easily be stained to match surrounding cabinetry.(/P)
(P)Wine racks accommodate a variety of bottle shapes and sizes, while the fourth and fifth racks allow for larger diameter wine and champagne bottles.(/P)
(P)Standard commercial stainless steel handle is interchangeable with the professional handle accessory.(/P)
- Volume of 2.9 cu ft holds up to 24 wine bottles (750 ml)
- Digital Touch Pad Control is conveniently located on upper face of unit
- Temperature range: 38°F - 65°F
- Passive cooling system
- Rubber mounted compressor virtually eliminates vibration
- Exceeds 2019 energy standard by 33%
- Black interior is illuminated with LED lighting that automatically turns off when the door is closed, or can be set to stay on for 3 hours
- Three-quarter extension black coated wine racks with natural beech wood fronts allow for easy access and prevent bottles from shifting
- Wine racks accommodate a variety of bottle shapes and sizes, while fourth and fifth racks allow for larger diameter wine and champagne bottles
- LowE coated, argon gas filled, dual thermopane glass door provides protection from harmful UV Light
- 7/8" diameter stainless steel handle (excluding integrated finish)
- Door swing is field reversible, and is shipped right-hand hinged
- Unit is designed to be built-in or can be freestanding
- Solid natural beech wood fronts on wine racks can easily be stained to match surrounding cabinetry
- Integrated model requires 3/4" custom door panel (panels not supplied by U-Line)
- Four independently adjustable leveling legs provide a precise undercounter fit
- Available in the following finishes: Stainless, Integrated, or Black
- Passive cooling system offers a temperature range from 38°F - 65°F.
- Digital Touch Pad Control is conveniently located on upper face of unit.
- Solid natural beech wood fronts on wine racks can easily be stained to match surrounding cabinetry.
- Wine racks accommodate a variety of bottle shapes and sizes, while the fourth and fifth racks allow for larger diameter wine and champagne bottles.
- Standard commercial stainless steel handle is interchangeable with the professional handle accessory.
|Amps: Running (115 v)
|Capacity: Total Volume (cu ft)
|Capacity: Wine Bottle (750 ml)
||Digital Touch Pad
|Dimensions: Product Depth
||23-1/4" / 591 mm
|Dimensions: Product Height
||34-1/8" / 867 mm
|Dimensions: Product Width
||14-15/16" / 379 mm
|Energy Consumption: Avg. Per Year
||30 1/4" / 768 mm
||3/4" / 20 mm
||2 3/4" / 70 mm Frame Panel or Solid Panel (-60 suffix)
||14 3/4" / 375 mm
|Product Weight: Max
|Sabbath (Star K Certified)
Energy Star Rated:
2.9 (cu. ft.)
Professional nationwide delivery is avaialble on every item we sell. Local white glove delivery (NJ, NY Metro Area, parts of PA and CT) is only $49.95 and includes removal of disconnected appliances on a one for one basis. Most national inside deliveries are just $99.95 but call for pricing on larger orders (Shipping could be Free!) or deliveries to remote locations.
We offer professional appliance installation services for everything we sell. Next day service is available to most of our local delivery area. Installation services are available in many areas nationally. Please call 877-695-2757 for details.
You will be offered an extended warranty after adding this item to your shopping cart.
Our extended warranties offer bumper-to-bumper coverage for mechancal failures. All costs for parts, labor, and service calls are covered with no out-of-pocket expense or deductible. Extended warranties cost just pennies a day - a small cost for the peace of mind they provide. We recommend you purchase an extended warranty on every item you purchase. Call us at 877-695-2757 if you have specific questions on extended warranties.
Note: Extended warranties must be purchased prior to delivery and installation of major appliances.
Karl's Appliance has been serving New Jersey and the New York Metro Area since 1941. Our nearly 70 years of experience has equipped us to help you find the appliances that fit your lifestyle. And now with the launch of KarlsAppliance.com the rest of the country can experience the Karl's difference!
There are so many appliance choices today - almost too many - but part of our job is to make purchasing your new appliances easy. We understand that you may not have purchased appliances for many years, even decades, and we have true appliance experts on staff to answer your questions and make this easy!
When you are buying from Karl's you are not buying from an unknown, cross your fingers and hope they will be there tomorrow, website. We operate seven retail appliance stores, a vibrant wholesale division, and three warehouses loaded with tens of millions of dollars of inventory. Our strong buying power and vendor relationships mean buying from Karl's is the right choice!
We sell everything from custom, designer, and professional appliances to the most basic and inexpensive - many available for next day local delivery and installation! If you can not find what you are looking for on our webite, please call us at 877-695-2757. We are an authorized dealer for every major brand of home appliances so chances are we have it!
Customer service - often a problem with your purchase becomes a nightmare - but not so at Karl's! We have invested in a dedicated customer service team who has the expertise to get any issue solved fast! How many of our competitors can say that?