Commercial-Type Cooking Power and Features
- Extremely large grilling surfaces
- 54"W. grill - 950 sq. in. - 6.6 sq. ft.
- Polished/brushed edge canopy design
- Stainless steel grill grates are an excellent conductor of heat to cook food evenly
- Ceramic heat distribution system - briquettes with "flip-clean" self-clean design
- Push and turn 120V electric ignition system provides a positive, consistent, and continuous spark for easy ignition
- Automatic Re-ignition System
- 25,000 BTU Nat/22,000 BTU LP stainless steel grill burners
- EasyLift™ Canopy System
- Built into canopy and hidden from view
- Control Panel Illumination
- Dedicated Viking Blue LED lighting above every control knob
- Laser-Etched Graphics on control panels
- All outdoor graphics are permanently laser-etched at the factory
- Smoker box
- May be removed for use of entire grilling surface
- Rotisserie system features - Gourmet-Glo™ 15,000 BTU one-piece infrared rotisserie burner, fully enclosed 1/2" stainless steel rotisserie rod with stainless steel forks, and heavy-duty rotisserie motor
- Halogen lighting mounted on the inside of canopy
- Provides ample lighting for nighttime grilling
- Stainless steel warming rack can be adjusted to two different positions
- Hermetically sealed, numerical thermometer gives approximate temperatures for grilling, smoking, and warming and will not fog
Easy Maintenance and Cleanup
- Full-width, pull-out drip tray
- Individual grease management trays under each burner area
- Stainless steel, ball bearing roller glides allow drip tray to pull out easily and remain level when fully extended
TruSear™ Infrared Burner
- 30,000 BTU high/17,500 BTU low
- Creates an intense, searing heat (1200°F+) which caramelizes the outside of food items locking in the food's natural juices and flavors
- Ultra-premium stainless steel carts (30", 36", 42" and 54" wide) and cabinetry, single and double stainless steel access doors, storage drawers, rotisserie forks, warming racks, and vinyl covers.
- An insulated jacket (INJK-purchased separately) is required when installing a 5 series grill in combustible type material.
- Available in Stainless Steel (SS)
Grill Model Numbers
- VGIQ554241N - 54"W. 5 Series with three standard 25,000 BTU burners and one TruSear™ burner (Natural Gas)
- VGIQ554241L - 54"W. 5 Series with three standard 25,000 BTU burners and one TruSear™ burner (LP/Propane)
Grill Cart Model Number
- BQC5541-SS - 54" wide grill cart
- Installation Options - The choice is yours. Building in or pairing with a portable outdoor cart or cabinet gives you plenty of installation options.
- Flavor Generator System - Capture and create flavor as grill drippings become smoke atop our briquette flavor generator system. In addition to providing smokey flavor, it generates even heat distribution while protecting the burner from debris.
- Numerical Thermometer - Easy-to-read hermetically-sealed, numerical thermometer gives approximate temperatures from 0 to 750 degrees F and never fogs.
- Easy Maintenance and Cleanup - Individual grease management trays under each burner area. Stainless steel ball-bearing roller glides allow drip tray to pull out easily and remain level when fully extended
- Halogen Canopy Lighting - Two halogen lights mounted on the inside of grill canopy provide ample lighting for nighttime grilling.
- Stainless Steel Grates - Stainless steel grates are an excellent conductor of heat to cook food evenly and create restaurant-style grill marks.
- Gourmet-Glo™ Infrared Burner - A better spin on outdoor cooking. Cook meat perfectly with the 15,000 BTU Gourmet-Glo™ Infrared Rotisserie Burner with a 55 lbs. maximum capacity on the rotisserie rod.
- 120V Electric Ignition - Burners ignite at light/high position and have automatic re-ignition system if extinguished.
- Removable Smoker Box - Smoke your way to better flavor. The smoker box allows for smoking with wood chips or enjoying extra grilling space by removing it all together.
- Viking Blue LED Illumination - An elegant ray of blue light washes over each control knob for nighttime grilling.
Professional in-home appliance delivery is available in our local market. Service includes removal of the old disconnected appliance(s) (like models on a one for one basis), uncrating of new appliance(s) if applicable, and bringing inside and setting in place into room of choice.
Professional installation services are available in most areas of our local market. Installations are available only for items we sell. Items we can install include dishwashers, gas and electric cooking ranges, range hoods, wall ovens, cooktops, microwaves, washing machines, gas and electric clothes dryers, and more.
Please call 877-695-2757 or email us for full details and pricing.
You will be offered an extended warranty after adding this item to your shopping cart.
Our extended warranties offer bumper-to-bumper coverage for mechancal failures. All costs for parts, labor, and service calls are covered with no out-of-pocket expense or deductible. Extended warranties cost just pennies a day - a small cost for the peace of mind they provide. We recommend you purchase an extended warranty on every item you purchase. Call us at 877-695-2757 if you have specific questions on extended warranties.
Note: Extended warranties must be purchased prior to delivery and installation of major appliances.
Karl's Appliance has been serving New Jersey and the New York Metro Area since 1941. Our nearly 70 years of experience has equipped us to help you find the appliances that fit your lifestyle. And now with the launch of KarlsAppliance.com the rest of the country can experience the Karl's difference!
There are so many appliance choices today - almost too many - but part of our job is to make purchasing your new appliances easy. We understand that you may not have purchased appliances for many years, even decades, and we have true appliance experts on staff to answer your questions and make this easy!
When you are buying from Karl's you are not buying from an unknown, cross your fingers and hope they will be there tomorrow, website. We operate seven retail appliance stores, a vibrant wholesale division, and three warehouses loaded with tens of millions of dollars of inventory. Our strong buying power and vendor relationships mean buying from Karl's is the right choice!
We sell everything from custom, designer, and professional appliances to the most basic and inexpensive - many available for next day local delivery and installation! If you can not find what you are looking for on our webite, please call us at 877-695-2757. We are an authorized dealer for every major brand of home appliances so chances are we have it!
Customer service - often a problem with your purchase becomes a nightmare - but not so at Karl's! We have invested in a dedicated customer service team who has the expertise to get any issue solved fast! How many of our competitors can say that?