MagneQuick™ Induction Elements
MagneQuick ? Induction Elements convert electricity into a magnetic field, which reacts with iron in your cookware and instantly transforms the pan into the heat source.
Vari-Speed Dual Flow™ Convection
Maximize airflow and fluffiness with Vari-Speed Dual Flow™ Convection System. Two-speed convection system capable of turning the fan in both directions. This combined with the largest convection fan blade in the industry provides maximum airflow.
Gourmet-Glo™ Infrared Broiler
Lock in all the savory juices of even the thickest porterhouse with the intense heat of the restaurant-quality Gourmet-Glo™ Infrared Broiler. Intense heat from broiler sears meats and fish, locking in juices.
Concealed Bake Element
Get more control and less mess with the 10-pass concealed bake element. This dual concealed bake element provides finer temperature control and makes oven clean up easy.
Rapid Ready™ Preheat System
Wait less and cook more with the Rapid Ready™ Preheat System. Quick preheat means less time for the user to wait for the oven to be ready to cook in.
Extra Large Capacity Oven
Cook for everyone you know and still have leftovers with the largest capacity oven in the industry.
Commercial Type Cooking Power
- Exclusive! Only 30" commercial-type electric induction self-cleaning range in the industry
- MagneQuick " induction power generators utilize magnetic energy for superior power, responsiveness and efficiency
- Power management induction system provides a boost of superior power on select elements for faster boil times
- Wide range of surface elements and wattages
- Right front - 7" 1,850 watt element
- Right rear - 7" 1,850 watt element
- Left front - 8" 3,700 watt boost/2,300 watt element
- Left rear - 6" 1,400 watt element
- Heavy-duty metal knobs with stainless steel finish
- Oven has six rack positions with two TruGlide " full extension racks and one standard rack
- 4.1 cu. ft measured to AHAM standards
- Exclusive! Patented Vari-Speed Dual Flow " convection system has the largest convection fan in the industry; the 8 1/2" fan works bi-directionally for maximum airflow and excellent cooking results
- Concealed 10 pass dual bake element provides precise temperature control
- Extra large glass enclosed infrared broiler provides superior broiling performance
- Rapid Ready " Preheat provides one of the fastest preheat times so your oven is ready to being cooking when you are
- Three strategically located oven lights provide maximum visibility
- High performance cooking modes include Bake, Convection Bake, TruConvec " convection cooking, Convection roast, Hi, Med and Low Broil, and Convection Broil
Easy Operation and Cleanup
- Self-cleaning porcelain oven
- Strong, wear-resistant glass ceramic surface for excellent cleanability
- Concealed 10-pass dual bake element makes for easy clean up of the oven cavity
- Stainless steel island trim (P30TIISS)
- Stainless steel 8" high Backguard (P30BG8SS)
- Stainless steel high shelf (B30HS24SS)
- Stainless steel countertop side trim (P24CSTSS)
- Curb base front in stainless steel (P30CBF4SS) conceals range legs
- Stainless steel countertop rear trim (P30CRTSS)
Exclusive Color Finishes
- Available in Stainless Steel (SS), Black (BK), White (WH), Apple Red (AR), Graphite Gray (GG), Cobalt Blue (CB), and Burgundy (BU).
- VISC530-4B - 30" wide range with single oven
- CVISC530-4B - Canada Model
- MagneQuick™ Induction Elements - MagneQuick " Induction Elements convert electricity into a magnetic field, which reacts with iron in your cookware and instantly transforms the pan into the heat source.
- Vari-Speed Dual Flow™ Convection - Maximize airflow and fluffiness with Vari-Speed Dual Flow™ Convection System. Two-speed convection system capable of turning the fan in both directions. This combined with the largest convection fan blade in the industry provides maximum airflow.
- Gourmet-Glo™ Infrared Broiler - Lock in all the savory juices of even the thickest porterhouse with the intense heat of the restaurant-quality Gourmet-Glo™ Infrared Broiler. Intense heat from broiler sears meats and fish, locking in juices.
- Concealed Bake Element - Get more control and less mess with the 10-pass concealed bake element. This dual concealed bake element provides finer temperature control and makes oven clean up easy.
- Rapid Ready™ Preheat System - Wait less and cook more with the Rapid Ready™ Preheat System. Quick preheat means less time for the user to wait for the oven to be ready to cook in.
- Extra Large Capacity Oven - Cook for everyone you know and still have leftovers with the largest capacity oven in the industry.
Professional nationwide delivery is avaialble on every item we sell. Local white glove delivery (NJ, NY Metro Area, parts of PA and CT) is only $49.95 and includes removal of disconnected appliances on a one for one basis. Most national inside deliveries are just $99.95 but call for pricing on larger orders (Shipping could be Free!) or deliveries to remote locations.
We offer professional appliance installation services for everything we sell. Next day service is available to most of our local delivery area. Installation services are available in many areas nationally. Please call 877-695-2757 for details.
You will be offered an extended warranty after adding this item to your shopping cart.
Our extended warranties offer bumper-to-bumper coverage for mechancal failures. All costs for parts, labor, and service calls are covered with no out-of-pocket expense or deductible. Extended warranties cost just pennies a day - a small cost for the peace of mind they provide. We recommend you purchase an extended warranty on every item you purchase. Call us at 877-695-2757 if you have specific questions on extended warranties.
Note: Extended warranties must be purchased prior to delivery and installation of major appliances.
Karl's Appliance has been serving New Jersey and the New York Metro Area since 1941. Our nearly 70 years of experience has equipped us to help you find the appliances that fit your lifestyle. And now with the launch of KarlsAppliance.com the rest of the country can experience the Karl's difference!
There are so many appliance choices today - almost too many - but part of our job is to make purchasing your new appliances easy. We understand that you may not have purchased appliances for many years, even decades, and we have true appliance experts on staff to answer your questions and make this easy!
When you are buying from Karl's you are not buying from an unknown, cross your fingers and hope they will be there tomorrow, website. We operate seven retail appliance stores, a vibrant wholesale division, and three warehouses loaded with tens of millions of dollars of inventory. Our strong buying power and vendor relationships mean buying from Karl's is the right choice!
We sell everything from custom, designer, and professional appliances to the most basic and inexpensive - many available for next day local delivery and installation! If you can not find what you are looking for on our webite, please call us at 877-695-2757. We are an authorized dealer for every major brand of home appliances so chances are we have it!
Customer service - often a problem with your purchase becomes a nightmare - but not so at Karl's! We have invested in a dedicated customer service team who has the expertise to get any issue solved fast! How many of our competitors can say that?