Ergonomic tilted display
The tilted display makes viewing the screen more ergonomic while cooking and is sleek and stylish.
A QuietClose Door that never slams
A more peaceful kitchen awaits with oven doors that never slam. Dampened hinges softly guide the QuietClose® Door shut for a more peaceful kitchen.
The bold freestanding design with pedestal feet and heavy duty knobs makes the industrial-style range a focal point in any kitchen.
Edge to Edge Glass Design
Edge-to-edge sturdy glass top delivers full coverage design and easily cleans with a wipe.
Faster cooking with induction
When you place a pan on an induction cooktop and turn it on, an electric current travels through a coiled copper wire, which produces and applies heat directly to your pan. Heating the cookware directly prevents heat loss (plus, the area surrounding your pan remains cool to the touch). You'll also notice the ease of clean-up.
A third heating element in the back and a fan circulates heat evenly so you get evenly golden results no matter where you place your pan.
Easy to clean glass surface
The glass surface cleans easily with a simple wipe compared to gas cooktops, so keeping your cooktop sparkling clean is easy and convenient.
BOSCH HIS8055U 800 Series Induction freestanding range
- Ergonomic tilted display
- Large 3.9 cu. ft. capacity Oven
- A QuietClose Door that never slams
- Industrial-Chic Design
- Edge to Edge Glass Design
- Faster cooking with induction
- Even cooking
- Easy to clean glass surface
|Overall Appliance Dimensions (HxWxD) (in)
|36" x 29 15/16" x 24 15/16"
|Required Cutout Size (HxWxD) (in)
|30" width slide-in
|3.9 Cu Ft
|Cavity dimensions (in)
|17 3/8" x 24 1/3" x 18 3/8"
|Residual heat indicator, Safe switch-off hotplates
|Safety functions cooktop
|childproof lock, pan recognition, Power management function, Safety time-switch-off
|Bake, Bottom heat, Convection Bake, Convection Broil, Convection Multi-Rack, Pizza, Proof, Special baking setting, Top heat
|Power on indicator
Energy Star Rated:
3.9 cu. ft.
Hidden Bake Element:
Offer Expires: 1/1/2024 to 6/30/2024 |
Must be postmarked by: 7/31/2024
Receive up to a $200 rebate with purchase of qualifying Bosch Cooking product. Rebate form must be postmarked by 7/31/2024.
Offer Expires: 1/1/2024 to 6/30/2024 |
Must be postmarked by: 8/31/2024
Receive up to a $1500 rebate with purchase of 2 ore more qualifying Bosch products. Rebate form must be postmarked by 8/31/2024.
Offer Expires: 1/31/2024 to 3/6/2024 |
Must be postmarked by: 6/6/2024
Enjoy exclusive rebate savings with purchase of qualifying Bosch appliances. Rebate form must be postmarked by 6/6/2024.
Professional in-home appliance delivery is available in our local market. Service includes removal of the old disconnected appliance(s) (like models on a one for one basis), uncrating of new appliance(s) if applicable, and bringing inside and setting in place into room of choice.
Professional installation services are available in most areas of our local market. Installations are available only for items we sell. Items we can install include dishwashers, gas and electric cooking ranges, range hoods, wall ovens, cooktops, microwaves, washing machines, gas and electric clothes dryers, and more.
Please call 877-695-2757 or email us for full details and pricing.
You will be offered an extended warranty after adding this item to your shopping cart.
Our extended warranties offer bumper-to-bumper coverage for mechancal failures. All costs for parts, labor, and service calls are covered with no out-of-pocket expense or deductible. Extended warranties cost just pennies a day - a small cost for the peace of mind they provide. We recommend you purchase an extended warranty on every item you purchase. Call us at 877-695-2757 if you have specific questions on extended warranties.
Note: Extended warranties must be purchased prior to delivery and installation of major appliances.
100% of reviewers recommend this product.
Great Kitchen Upgrade
I've had the range for over a week now and really like it.
* The design gives our kitchen a fresh look.
* New front panel design is clean and easy to operate. I like the traditional knobs which isn't commonly found on induction stoves.
* Boils Water Quickly: i make a pour over coffee every morning and by the time i grind the beans and set up the cup the water is nearly boiling. (3 mins for boiling water)
* Flush Surface: you can adjust the legs so that the stove surface is even with your countertops. This provides a smooth built-in look and reduces risk to glass top of range.
* Soft Close Door: on oven is really nice each time i use it.
* Printing on knobs is very hard to read. Gray on stainless steel knobs is almost as hard to see as polar bears in the snow. For the stove top knobs you have the digital readout on stove top. But for the oven i have to get within 12" to see what the oven knobs read.
* 240V Cordset Not Included: which for the price was disappointing. It wasn't completely clear that the cord set was or was not included before purchasing this. Spec Sheet said it wasn't but customer service said it was. Ended up pre-buying a 240V cordset & outlet from Amazon. So it was on hand when electrician arrived. (he had to run a 240V line to the breaker).
* Loud "Cooling" Fan: which runs every time the oven is on. I wasn't expecting this. It's very noisy and seems to change speed slightly which makes it sound like it might die at some future point. Nothing in the manual referenced this "cooling fan" or what it's purpose is. Online it seems to say it's to prevent the electronics from overheating. But i had an electric range before and it didn't have this noise. Note to the engineers: if you can't get rid of this fan noise then quiet it down. I have a Bosch dishwasher that's super quiet but the oven seems overly noisy.
* The feet do come with the oven but they are gray plastic that look like steel. I couldn't understand why the spec sheet said an accessory for this range was stainless steel feet. It's because the ones that ship with the oven are plastic. Honestly the plastic feet are fine but it was just confusing seeing feet as an accessory.
Overall, i like the stove. If the cons weren't there i'd give it 5 stars.
Originally posted on Bosch.com
Yes, I recommend this product
Karl's Appliance has been serving New Jersey and the New York Metro Area since 1941. Our nearly 70 years of experience has equipped us to help you find the appliances that fit your lifestyle. And now with the launch of KarlsAppliance.com the rest of the country can experience the Karl's difference!
There are so many appliance choices today - almost too many - but part of our job is to make purchasing your new appliances easy. We understand that you may not have purchased appliances for many years, even decades, and we have true appliance experts on staff to answer your questions and make this easy!
When you are buying from Karl's you are not buying from an unknown, cross your fingers and hope they will be there tomorrow, website. We operate seven retail appliance stores, a vibrant wholesale division, and three warehouses loaded with tens of millions of dollars of inventory. Our strong buying power and vendor relationships mean buying from Karl's is the right choice!
We sell everything from custom, designer, and professional appliances to the most basic and inexpensive - many available for next day local delivery and installation! If you can not find what you are looking for on our webite, please call us at 877-695-2757. We are an authorized dealer for every major brand of home appliances so chances are we have it!
Customer service - often a problem with your purchase becomes a nightmare - but not so at Karl's! We have invested in a dedicated customer service team who has the expertise to get any issue solved fast! How many of our competitors can say that?