The Connoisseurian family of Dual Fuel Ranges was invented for professionals, but made for families. Combining flawless design with best in class features and hand-crafted made in the USA quality, Connoisseurian ranges give you the searing power and control of gas top burners with the even heat and multi-rack capabilities of an electric oven.
Model Number: CSB362G2
Configuration: 4 Sealed Burners with 12" Thermo-Griddle™
Burner Type: Sealed
Range Fuel: Natural Gas or Liquid Propane
Oven Fuel: Electric
Cleaning: Self Clean
Utility Type: Dual FuelProduct Feautures
- MOIST cooking - This feature reduces food drying during cooking resulting in some of the juiciest meals ever (primary oven)
- PERFECT CONVECTION
- CONVECTION COOKING: Bake, Broil, Roast, Delicate Bake
- SELF-CLEAN (both ovens)
- Meat Probe Cooking (both ovens)
- All glass oven bottom with hidden Bake elements (both ovens)
- Ribbon Broil element under glass for easy clean up and efficient oven heating (both ovens)
- TIMED Cook - you can set the oven to turn itself after a set of time
- Digital Time of Day Clock
- Dual Kitchen Timers
- Flush island friendly trim
- Moto-Rotis Built-In motorized rotisserie with stainless steel spit rod and forks (primary oven)
- EZ-Glides™ - full extension removable drip trays mounted on bearing rails
- Flex-Roll™ Oven Racks for smooth operation
- 6 rack positions
- Height adjustable rear casters for easy installation
- Height adjustable front leveler legs
- Two speed cooling fan reduces noise
- Sabbath mode
Primary Oven Features
- Four 19,000 BTU Power-Flo™ sealed burners all turn down to a True Simmer
- 12 inch wide 18,000 BTU Stainless Steel Griddle Plate with Thermostatic Control and Stainless Steel Cover
- Stay-Cool™ die cast, chrome plated metal knobs
- Auto-ignition/re-ignition on all burners
- Smooth-top continuous cast iron grates with easy to clean matte porcelain finish
- Flush Island Friendly Trim
- Dual air-flow convection
- Large 5.4 cu. ft. oven cavity - 27" W X 16-1/2" H X 21" D
- Moist Cooking
- Meat Probe
- Timed and Delay Cook features
- Hidden 10 pass dual bake element under glass for easy clean up and efficient oven heating
- Ribbon Broil element under glass results in BBQ quality searing
- Flex-Roll™ oven racks for smooth operation
- 6 rack positions w/ 3 racks provided
- Titanium speck porcelain oven interior
- Broil pan provided
- 1-1/4" diameter professional-style handle
- Heavy-duty oven door hinges
- Extra-large viewing window
- Bright oven lights
- Sabbath Mode
||240 VAC, 60Hz
||40" W x 48" H x 34" D
||35-7/8" W x 36" H x 28-3/8" D
|Circuit Breaker Size
||Permanently connected 4 wires (L1, L2, Neutral, Ground)
||1/2" NPT Male
|Max. Allowable Input Pressure
||7" WC input pressure, 5" WC pressure regulator provided
||11" WC input pressure, 10" WC Pressure Regulator provided
||27" W x 16-1/2" H x 21" D (19-1/2" usable)
|Oven Control Type
||36-1/8"W X 24"D (std)
Energy Star Rated:
5.4 cu. ft.
Hidden Bake Element:
Professional in-home appliance delivery is available in our local market. Service includes removal of the old disconnected appliance(s) (like models on a one for one basis), uncrating of new appliance(s) if applicable, and bringing inside and setting in place into room of choice.
Professional installation services are available in most areas of our local market. Installations are available only for items we sell. Items we can install include dishwashers, gas and electric cooking ranges, range hoods, wall ovens, cooktops, microwaves, washing machines, gas and electric clothes dryers, and more.
Please call 877-695-2757 or email us for full details and pricing.
You will be offered an extended warranty after adding this item to your shopping cart.
Our extended warranties offer bumper-to-bumper coverage for mechancal failures. All costs for parts, labor, and service calls are covered with no out-of-pocket expense or deductible. Extended warranties cost just pennies a day - a small cost for the peace of mind they provide. We recommend you purchase an extended warranty on every item you purchase. Call us at 877-695-2757 if you have specific questions on extended warranties.
Note: Extended warranties must be purchased prior to delivery and installation of major appliances.
Karl's Appliance has been serving New Jersey and the New York Metro Area since 1941. Our nearly 70 years of experience has equipped us to help you find the appliances that fit your lifestyle. And now with the launch of KarlsAppliance.com the rest of the country can experience the Karl's difference!
There are so many appliance choices today - almost too many - but part of our job is to make purchasing your new appliances easy. We understand that you may not have purchased appliances for many years, even decades, and we have true appliance experts on staff to answer your questions and make this easy!
When you are buying from Karl's you are not buying from an unknown, cross your fingers and hope they will be there tomorrow, website. We operate seven retail appliance stores, a vibrant wholesale division, and three warehouses loaded with tens of millions of dollars of inventory. Our strong buying power and vendor relationships mean buying from Karl's is the right choice!
We sell everything from custom, designer, and professional appliances to the most basic and inexpensive - many available for next day local delivery and installation! If you can not find what you are looking for on our webite, please call us at 877-695-2757. We are an authorized dealer for every major brand of home appliances so chances are we have it!
Customer service - often a problem with your purchase becomes a nightmare - but not so at Karl's! We have invested in a dedicated customer service team who has the expertise to get any issue solved fast! How many of our competitors can say that?