KOBE Premium wall mount range hood offers unparalleled specs and elegant design that is sure to be a great complement to any kitchen style. It delivers a powerful 760 CFM blower that is also whisper quiet at 1.0 sone on QuietMode. The hood is equipped with 6-speed function, electronic button control with LED display, and ECO Mode technology that lets the hood run automatically for 10 minutes every hour. It is also handcrafted with 18-gauge commercial grade stainless steel with seamless design and equipped with energy-efficient LED lights, 3 minute delay shutoff, and uses dishwasher-safe baffle filters. This item ships in multiple boxes.
- SERIES - CH91 SQB-1
- QuietMode - At 300 CFM, this unique feature allows the KOBE range hood to operate at a reduced sound level of 40 decibels (1.0 sone).
- Blower Type - Twin Vertical Turbine Impeller
- Speed / Control - 6-Speed / Electronic Button Control / Delay Shutoff - 3-Minutes
- CFM / Sone - 300 / 1.0 / QuietMode , 370 / 1.4 / Speed 1, 440 / 2.8 / Speed 2, 540 / 3.5 / Speed 3, 640 / 4.2 / Speed 4, 760 / 4.5 / Speed 5
- Exhaust - Top: 6" Round, Top: 3-1/4" x 10" Rectangular, Rear: 3-1/4" x 10" Rectangular
- Light - The hood is equipped with 3W LED lights with 3-level lighting.
- Filters - Dishwasher safe professional baffle filters allow for easy cleaning.
- Attractive Appearance - The seamless curves and stylish appearance of the hood will compliment any kitchen
- Time Delay Control - The Time Delay System features a 3-minute delay shutoff
- ECO Mode - ECO Mode runs the fan on the QuietMode setting for 10 minutes every hour to remove excess moisture, microscopic particles and odors to promote a cleaner kitchen air quality.
- Easy to Clean - KOBE's unique design, which includes easy to empty catch areas and smooth hood surface, lets you clean the fans without disassembling the hood.
- Quality - Parts are checked for defects and designed for trouble free long term use.
- Easy to Install - Our special design makes installation fast and easy.
- Color - Commercial Grade Stainless Steel
- Versatile Installation - This versatile hood can be used for under cabinet or for wall mount style with the optional duct cover.
- Duct Cover - CH1120DC-1 (included)
- Ceiling Heights - This wall mount hood fits ceiling height between 7-3/4 feet to 9-1/2 feet.
- Optional Accessories - Stainless Steel Back Splash:, 30" Stainless Steel Back Splash - Model No. SSP30, 36" Stainless Steel Back Splash - Model No. SSP36
||Vertical and Horizontal
|Wall Mount Kit
|Fit Ceiling Height
||7 1/2" , 8" , 8 1/2" , 9" , 9 1/2"
||Top 6" Round , Top 3-1/4" x 10" Rectangle , Rear 3-1/4" x 10" Rectangle
||Delay Shut Off , Eco Mode , Multi-Level Lightning
Energy Star Rated:
Professional in-home appliance delivery is available in our local market. Service includes removal of the old disconnected appliance(s) (like models on a one for one basis), uncrating of new appliance(s) if applicable, and bringing inside and setting in place into room of choice.
Professional installation services are available in most areas of our local market. Installations are available only for items we sell. Items we can install include dishwashers, gas and electric cooking ranges, range hoods, wall ovens, cooktops, microwaves, washing machines, gas and electric clothes dryers, and more.
Please call 877-695-2757 or email us for full details and pricing.
You will be offered an extended warranty after adding this item to your shopping cart.
Our extended warranties offer bumper-to-bumper coverage for mechancal failures. All costs for parts, labor, and service calls are covered with no out-of-pocket expense or deductible. Extended warranties cost just pennies a day - a small cost for the peace of mind they provide. We recommend you purchase an extended warranty on every item you purchase. Call us at 877-695-2757 if you have specific questions on extended warranties.
Note: Extended warranties must be purchased prior to delivery and installation of major appliances.
Karl's Appliance has been serving New Jersey and the New York Metro Area since 1941. Our nearly 70 years of experience has equipped us to help you find the appliances that fit your lifestyle. And now with the launch of KarlsAppliance.com the rest of the country can experience the Karl's difference!
There are so many appliance choices today - almost too many - but part of our job is to make purchasing your new appliances easy. We understand that you may not have purchased appliances for many years, even decades, and we have true appliance experts on staff to answer your questions and make this easy!
When you are buying from Karl's you are not buying from an unknown, cross your fingers and hope they will be there tomorrow, website. We operate seven retail appliance stores, a vibrant wholesale division, and three warehouses loaded with tens of millions of dollars of inventory. Our strong buying power and vendor relationships mean buying from Karl's is the right choice!
We sell everything from custom, designer, and professional appliances to the most basic and inexpensive - many available for next day local delivery and installation! If you can not find what you are looking for on our webite, please call us at 877-695-2757. We are an authorized dealer for every major brand of home appliances so chances are we have it!
Customer service - often a problem with your purchase becomes a nightmare - but not so at Karl's! We have invested in a dedicated customer service team who has the expertise to get any issue solved fast! How many of our competitors can say that?